Saturday, March 1, 2008

Baby Room



My mom and dad got us our crib and our beautiful and simple bedding.



We got an awesome deal on this sturdy dresser/changing table.



The built-in shelves were here when we moved in (I painted the room though).



I made these lovely rose wall hangings.



This is the bathroom connected to the baby room.



Jared stripped the wallpaper and painted in here. We bought new blue and brown accessories and he put together this shelf for extra storage.

We are excited and getting ready for our sweet little girl to enter the world!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

It's so beautiful! Good job! I take the fact that I have little girls for granted. I haven't yet decorated their bedroom. You inspire me! I LOVE the green.

HNM PHOTOGRAPHY said...

You baby's room is sooo cute! Love it! I also owe you a baby gift, but I assume you know what it could be....some kind of photo fun with the newborn! Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

Hey there, Your baby's room is so cute. I stumbled across your blog while searching for nursery furniture online. If you dont mind could you tell me where you found that dresser/changing table. It is exactly what Ive been looking for. Thanks sbcal81@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there I have the same question someone asked you 2 days ago. Isnt this funny?! lol I guess is time to get preg. :) If you could please email me also with any info about the dresser that would be great.
rsokolik (at) gmail.com
thank you so much
all the best for your family.

toodie said...

Very, very cute! And I love your family pics; they just crack me up!!