My baby has officially been on this earth for half a year! As everyone said it would, it truly has flown by. She is such a joy to me and Jared. I cannot imagine my life without her. To celebrate 6 months of life, I will share 6 fun facts about Chess.
1. She loves the wind blowing on her and being outside anytime. It is her favorite place.
2. She loves to eat. She is very much like her daddy because she loves fruits and vegetables and has eaten every food we've given her so far.
3. She is a grabber. She loves to grab your face (especially nose and mouth), ears, hair, and whatever else she can reach. And it hurts, too!
4. She is rolling all over the place now - right across the room, and can sit up by herself for quite a while before tipping over.
5. She has the sweetest smelling breath ever. I just can't get enough of it.
6. She is one loved little girl. She has parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. that love to hold, hug, kiss, and play with her.