Monday, April 13, 2009

A Zillion Easter Pictures

I just decided to post all the Easter festivities together, even though there are a ton of pictures. I can't just choose a few!

Easter Egg Dying










(Her shirt is all wet b/c she likes to drink water and spit it on herself.)

Easter Morning







Spring Jubilee






Chess participated in the Easter egg hunt and got 2 beautiful eggs.


I had to keep her from being stepped on.


It was very crowded.


Chess entertained the lady in front of us by doing this.


No toppa-head, but that's okay.


She likes to hold things in her mouth.







Easter Pictures











Easter Egg Hunt at Nan-Naw and Paw-Paw's




"What do you want me to do?"


"Okay, I got it."


"Thanks for the help, Dad."




"Another one?"

5 comments:

Grace said...

Your pictures are GREAT!!! I can't wait to play with Chess!.....stupid eagles.

Megan Bartlett said...

Those pictures are so cute!!! Chess has the prettiest eyes! What a happy little family...and I LOVE your blog backdrop...Arguile is my favorite!

Elder Nate Mountain said...

chess is so cute!!
she is so big!
i love her easter bag.



ali

libbysupermom said...

I love all the Easter pics!! She is so beautiful an sweet!!!
Dad says you need to put your pic of you in your sundress at Nan-naw's back yard(when you were at your 1 yr old BD party) next to the pic of Chess in the back yard. You two could be twins!
We love you all!! Mom and Dad

Amber said...

Congrats that you are pregnant!!!! I am a little behind on reading my friends blogs so I just read that post. I am so happy for you! It will be rough in the beginning having them so close but it is well worth it later on... I can already tell Reagan and Brody are going to play really well together in just a few months.