Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Circus!

My amazing dad won some tickets to the circus, and he was so generous to give them to us.  We loved it.


Walking to the Phillips Arena entrance


Me and my girlies


Getting set up and ready in our seats.  It was pretty neat that we were in these chairs instead of the folding seats b/c 1. We were right on the rail, so no one was in front of us.  2.  We could scoot the chairs up to the rail, as well as away from other people a little (I don't like being quite so close to others).  3. No one walked in front of us the whole time.


Excited!


I bought some glow stick toys at the dollar store and brought them with us.  $1 each as opposed to $20. Yes, please.


I also brought the girls suckers (a rare but favorite treat).  The cheapest treat at the circus was $10.  No thank you.


These guys were our favorite.  I gasped out loud quite a few times.


We had so much fun!  Thank you Daddy and Momma for giving us the tickets!

1 comment:

libbysupermom said...

Yaaaayyyy! Looks like soooo much fun!!! Glad the seats were good, so that you could enjoy the show!!! It looks amazing!!! Nothing like the circus....:) <3