Thursday, March 28, 2013

One-Night Camp-Out

The first warm weekend in March, we decided to take off for a camp-out in North Georgia.  My dad was able to join us, and we had a great time.


I noticed Mountain Fresh Creamery on the way, and recognized it as the dairy we buy our milk from through our co-op.  The milk is so delicious and creamy, so we had to stop and try their other products.


Sure enough, the chocolate milk and ice cream are divine!


Lera helped Jared set up the tent.


And Chess started exploring.






We went on a hike and the girls found a great place to climb.






One of my favorite pictures.






Chocolate face.


Dirt face.


Enjoying the campfire before bed.


Grits and eggs - Lera's favorite!


Another favorite photo.


On our walk, Lera started picking up rocks and putting them in her pocket.  I thought it was really cute.


I don't remember what Chess was mad about here.












Getting dirty one more time before we leave.

The end.

1 comment:

The Saxton's said...

Looks like y'all had fun! It looks like Chess is wearing a wig in the one where she has dad's hat on and I like Lera's sleepy face with her grits and eggs.