I've been tagged! The Rules are... tell about 6 quirks of yours and then Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
1. I never step on the drain while in the shower. I'm not sure what it is, I guess I feel like it's the dirtiest place because everything goes down there (or gets stuck there).
2. I always eat sandwiches, hamburgers, etc. around the outside edges first, saving the middle for last.
3. I like my body to be even. For example, I can't have just one foot outside of the covers and I try to chew evenly on both sides of my mouth.
4. I am very picky about my grocery list. There are sections for produce, cold, frozen, and aisles, and I try to put everything in order of how the store is set up.
5. I love reading instruction manuals and will read them all the way through (usually) before using the product. ex. board games, baby stuff, electronics, crest white strips, you name it!
6. I can't stand to make (or see) grammatical errors. The ones that really get me: your/you're and its/it's. I reread everything and will go back and edit, even if I notice it in a blog post from a month ago. So if you notice an error please leave a comment and tell me!
I tag anyone who reads this and would like to participate.