Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Stats

Here are Chess' stats from her doctor's appointment this week.

weight: 16 lbs
height: 26.5 inches
head circumference: 16.5 inches

She is in the 90th percentile for weight and the 95th for height. It's amazing to me that a baby can grow 5 inches in 4 months!

She had another set of immunizations. Fortunately, Jared was there for support this time. I was really nervous because Chess was so pitiful the last time, but thankfully she did so much better. After the shots she calmed down pretty quickly and slept a lot that day.

2 comments:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

OK, Chess is THE cutest little girl! I love her little chunky arms and legs. (Sorry, I know I've said that before, but I really want to squish her!!!!). Might I add that you are becoming quite the crafty lady! I just scrolled thru and checked out some of your recent posts and the hooded towel/glove - so cute!! And the fairy costumes...adorable. P.S. my husband and I really want to move to GA! Keep us in your prayers that he can find a job out there so we can hang out again! :)

Megan Bartlett said...

Wow! You have quite the model for a daughter! She's going to be a tall babe! Immunizations STINK. I wouldn't ever go unless Ben could go with me. I'm SUCH a wuss! I'm sure Chess was a champ!