Lera is now over 6 months old. She is lovely.
Here are six things about her:
1. She weighs 17 lbs 9 oz, so almost double her birth weight.
2. She is a rolling machine. She can get to any of Chess's toys that are on the floor (Chess is working on not snatching).
3. She is such an easy-going baby. People ask me if she ever cries. She does, but rarely when I am in her sight.
4. She smiles a ton, but doesn't laugh a lot. When she does, it is usually at Chess or when she's being tickled. She's very ticklish.
5. She doesn't care much about sitting up. She's doing better at it, but she will promptly arch her back so that she can stand (holding hands) or roll around.
6. She fits perfectly into our family. We are so thankful she's ours.