Monday, May 2, 2011

Three-Year-Old Interview

I have seen other people do these interviews. I decided to do them with our kids around every birthday, starting at three years old. I imagine they will adapt and change some as they get older. So without further ado, here is the first of many birthday interviews:


What is your name?
Chess

What is your birthday?
April 19

Where were you born?
In a stable

How old are you?
three

Who is your Momma?
you

What does she do?
Press on the 'puter (computer)

What is your favorite thing to do with Momma?
Read library books

Who is your Daddy?
At work

What is his name?
I don't know his name.

What does Daddy do?
He works

(What does he do at work?)
he just works

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
Play with toys

What is your sister's name?
Lera

What does Lera do?
Plays with me

What is your favorite thing to do with Lera?
Play toys

What is your favorite color?
pink

What is your favorite animal?
giraffe

What is your favorite food?
Pasta

I laugh and ask again b/c she always says she does NOT like pasta. So she says:
granola bars

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A woman

Where do you want to live when you grow up?
A stable (still thinking of that Christmas story)

What do momma and daddy do after you go to bed?
I don't know.

What is your favorite song?
Ernie (an Ernie song I used to sing her every night – I'd Like to Visit the Moon)

What is your favorite movie?
Frogs (Leapfrog)

What is your favorite place to eat?
Outside (at her picnic table)

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Blue

Who is your favorite person?
Momma

Who is your best friend?
Lera

What does Momma say?
I don't know.

What does Daddy Say?
I don't know. (I ask again and she started making up words.)

What is your favorite book?
Monsters (I have no idea what book, if any, she is talking about. She loves her books, but has had it with these questions.)

What is your favorite toy?
Dinosaur (What? We have one tiny dinosaur that someone gave us, but it doesn't really get played with. She is done answering me!)

1 comment:

Whitmire Family said...

Oh man, I was literally cracking up at the end. Really. The Monster book got me going and then the Dinosaur toy, shew! Too much! :D p.s. She has a lot in common with baby Jesus, being born in a stable, and all...AND she wants to move there when she grows up to be a woman!! haha! she's adorable! love it!