My kind and talented sister, Andrea, took some family pictures for us last week. I think they turned out pretty good, considering some uncooperative participants.
1. Put this one on our Christmas cards. Chess's face is not happy, but I think this may be my favorite.
2. You'll notice that a certain three-year-old did not want her picture taken.
3. This was going on a lot during the photo shoot.
4. This is definitely the best as far as our faces, but I don't like the background as good as #1.
5. Lera was happy as long as I was holding her.
6. Playing = happy Chess
So, which would you put on your wall? #1, #2, or #4?
Thanks, Andrea, for taking the pictures!