Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fairy Dress-Up (Amy, don't look at this if you want to be surprised at what the girls are getting for Christmas)

I found this adorable tutorial on-line for a fairy dress-up outfit. I know of two little girls who happen to love dress-up (aka Emma and Ellie, my nieces). I decided to make one for each of them for Christmas this year. Being the stay-at-home mom that I am, I already have one finished, and now it is going to be so hard to wait until Christmas to give them away! In case you're interested, you can find the original by going here: weewonderfuls.typepad.com/wee_wonderfuls/2008/07/slapdash.html (sorry, I'm not sure how to make it a link).


This is a picture of Chess and me working on the project.


This is a picture of just me working on the project.


the finished product


a closer view of the front


and the back

It is very pink, but hey, little girls love pink, right? Also, I made several mistakes that made me mad, but I don't think the wearers will notice!

1 comment:

The Shaws said...

I didn't know you were so talednted Ali!